[Originally posted by Angela Wright, University of Sheffield] Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley’s Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus was published anonymously 200 years ago in January, 1818. It has since become the most analysed and contested novel of all time. It is cited today in debates on the ethics of scientific progress. The “Frankenstein effect” has become…
The undead don’t exist. At least, not anymore. …
- The BBC’s ‘Why Factor’ does Zombies.
- Birds do it. Bees do it. And dogs, too, can sense the magnetic field.
- Have you ever wondered what the world will look like 20 years after the apocalypse?
- As if spiders weren’t creepy enough… now we have discovered zombie spiders.
- Fantasmagoriana: the German book of ghost stories that inspired Frankenstein