When did vampires first hit the news headlines in England? It was on the 11th March, 1732, when they appeared in the London Journal (later reprinted in The Gentleman’s Magazine – the image above). The rumours had been drifting westward for a few decades from Eastern Europe. Finally, they were filling English print: “certain dead…
- The BBC’s ‘Why Factor’ does Zombies.
- Birds do it. Bees do it. And dogs, too, can sense the magnetic field.
- Have you ever wondered what the world will look like 20 years after the apocalypse?
- As if spiders weren’t creepy enough… now we have discovered zombie spiders.
- Fantasmagoriana: the German book of ghost stories that inspired Frankenstein