These pictures were taken in zombie heartland: the Caribbean. Twenty years ago, the area was evacuated and the people fled their homes, leaving practically everything behind. Nineteen people didn’t make it out alive. Now, access is once again granted to the area – but only in the daytime, and only with the correct paperwork, after…
As if spiders weren’t creepy enough… now we have discovered zombie spiders. It seems that each new month can’t pass without another discovery of a mind-bending parasite, taking over the brain of its victim. This time, it’s a newly discovered species of Zatypota wasp, found deep in the Ecuadorian jungle. The wasp lays its eggs…
- The BBC’s ‘Why Factor’ does Zombies.
- Birds do it. Bees do it. And dogs, too, can sense the magnetic field.
- Have you ever wondered what the world will look like 20 years after the apocalypse?
- As if spiders weren’t creepy enough… now we have discovered zombie spiders.
- Fantasmagoriana: the German book of ghost stories that inspired Frankenstein