Louis Wain was a prominent artist in England during the early 20th century. His work was featured in many of the top-selling publications. You might even be vaguely familiar with some of his work, which is famous for cats and kittens in a cutesy, large-eyed and anthropomorphised fashion. The pictures started when his wife was…
- The BBC’s ‘Why Factor’ does Zombies.
- Birds do it. Bees do it. And dogs, too, can sense the magnetic field.
- Have you ever wondered what the world will look like 20 years after the apocalypse?
- As if spiders weren’t creepy enough… now we have discovered zombie spiders.
- Fantasmagoriana: the German book of ghost stories that inspired Frankenstein